Zucchinis, tomatoes, mushrooms & green olives tartare
To keep going on my detox plan, here is a recipe I'm sure you would like. Only 4 ingredients, a bit of seasoning and of course some fresh basil leaves to add an extra taste. This recipe is super easy to make, tastes good and is good for you! It requires no cooking, takes only 20 minutes and makes the perfect starter to any kind of following dish. Zucchinis need to be cut in tiny julienne, a julienne cutter is perfect for that, tomatoes in dices, mushrooms in really thin slices, green olives are pitted and chopped and fresh basil leaves are chopped as well. You also need to have a pastry circle in order to create a beautiful tartare. If you don't have one, I suggest you to take a small bowl or ramequin, fill it with your tartare, put a plate on it and carefully turn it upside down and finally gently lift the bowl to enjoy. Hope you will like it as much as I do!
Recipe for 4 - Preparation: 20 minutes
- 1,5 zucchinis, cut in small julienne (the size of your little finger)
- 1.5 tomatoes, remove the inside if too much water and diced
- 5 small Paris mushrooms, sliced and diced
- 20 green olives, pitted and diced
- 20 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- In a big bowl, add the zucchinis, tomatoes, mushrooms, green olives, basil and stir well.
- Add the olive oil (add more if you think it is too dry) the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- In a plate, add the mixture into your pastry circle and using your spoon press well to combine everything into the circle.
- Add a fresh basil leave on the top, remove the pastry circle and it's ready to serve! Impressive right?
Enjoy you healthy starter