Juice recipe after overeating
Yesterday a good friend of mine called me to do one of my workout session with me, I was so happy to have a workout partner. Usually I'm alone and people stares at me because I'm doing crazy exercises at a fast pace. At least this time we were two and it was way more fun! Except that, while we were working out, a little apéro (as we like to call it) was about to take place in my apartment. And even if I like to make healthy apéro, it doesn't mean others like it too. Because I don't like to ruin my workout but neither missing a nice apéro with my friends, I find a pretty good solution to that:
- Eat everything but in small quantity => In order not to feel frustrated
- No excessive eating and drinking => You really don't want to ruin your 30 minutes abs workout
- Reduce bread and cheese => Try to eat just one small piece or two but not more
- Take it easy on alcohol => Full of sugar, one glass or two of red wine should be enough
- Eat vegetables sticks (carrot, cucumber, celery, mushrooms, cauliflower) dip in tahini sauce, baba ganoush, hummus and guacamole
- In 2 words: no excess and stick to your best friends: veggies!
And the day after, first thing in the morning after you lemon water, clean yourself with a detox juice. It will allow your body to regenerate itself, clear out toxins, stimulate your digestive system and make you feel good again. This kind of juice are very effective when it drunk with an empty stomach, so nothing before - except your lemon water of course - and wait 30 minutes before eating your breakfast. You will feel this nutritional goodness gets into your body giving yourself energy, positive vibes and of course all the veggies and fruits benefits they can bring to your body: antioxidant, boost immune system, better digestion, anti-aging, natural body weight...
This is the recipe I make for 2 big glasses:
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 2 oranges
- 1 bunch of mint
- 2 lemons
- 10 grams of turmeric root
- 10 grams of ginger root
- 2 big carrots
- 2 green apples
- 6 ices cubes
Happy Tuesday Everyone!