Energy Boost Smoothie
For the past few weeks, i've been trying to find a breakfast that could be easy to make, that could keep me full for 6 hours, easy to digest and of course delightful to eat on the go before going to work. This recipe perfectly suits as a pre-workout snack as well. If you feel a bit hungry in the afternoon and want to eat something healthy that can keep you full until dinner time without fainting at the gym in the meantime: this is definitely the recipe you need!
The smoothie will boost your energy and nourish yourself from the inside out. All the nutrients and enzymes in juices and smoothies feed every cell in your body, keep you hydrated and allow you to stay awake, focused and energetic. These kind of healthy smoothie will keep your blood sugar levels low until lunch time helping you to cut out snacking and avoid to crave junk food.
Recipe for 1 big glass
- 1 banana, cut in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao
- 2 teaspoons of maca powder
- Rice milk
- Pour everything in a blender and add the mil until all the ingredients are covered. (add more if you like it more liquid) Blend for a minute and hop you go :)