Soba Noodles with mushrooms, kale and avocado
Every time I want to cook something unusual for dinner, I start looking for Asian recipes. I have always enjoyed Soba noodles in restaurants but I have never tried to cook it at home. This dish can be eaten cold or warm and is perfect as a healthy meal for dinner.
Recipe for two:
- 200 grams soba noodles
- 25 grams white miso paste
- 50 ml sesame oil
- 4 slices freshly grated ginger
- 1 bunch kale, leaves removed from stems and finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms diced
- 20 grams bean sprouts
- 1 ripe hass avocados, diced
- 10 leaves of fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water for about 5 minutes, drain and add sesame oil to avoid the noodles to stick together.
- In a large pan, add sesame oil and cook the mushrooms till brown. Set aside.
While the noodles and the mushrooms are cooking, combine miso paste, sesame oil, and ginger in a large bowl. Whisk until homogenous. Set aside.
Toss kale, bean sprouts and mushrooms with the dressing.
Add the noodles and toss again. Make it two bowls.
Top bowls with avocado, coriander and sesame seeds.
Diner is ready! Le dîner est prêt par ici!