Yesterday I got sick, I had no voice and couldn't move, I was so sore (don't know if it was because of my workout or because of the flu) that I stayed in my flat the whole day, looking out of the window the rain outside and I dreamt about summer holidays, beaches, sun, sand and cocktails! And then I remembered that when I was in the Caribbean, every morning I used to make me a tropical smoothie with fresh fruits from the garden. So in order to bring a bit of sunlight into my flat, I went to the greengrocer to buy bananas, mangos and pineapples and tried to bring back that summer spirit I had 5 months ago.
Recipe for 2 big glasses of sunshine:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 mango, squared
- 1 baby Pineapple, sliced and squared
- 1 vanilla bean, opened and extracted
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 3 tablespoon of coconut water (or non fat coconut milk)
- 4 ice cubes
- Pour everything in a blender and mix until you reach the smooth and perfect consistency
- Have a good tropical tuesday!