After four days with my sister showing her around Paris, having big breakfasts and taking teas (which means cakes) in every area, I'm now back to my healthy lifestyle. And what better way to kick if off than a detox salad for lunch. I chose the classic Greek salad as this recipe is easy, tasty, healthy, and colorful and makes a perfect monday lunch to start the week in the healthiest way possible.
Recipe for 2 bowls: Preparation 15 minutes
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 20 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 big slices of feta cheese, diced
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Salt & Pepper
- Pour all the ingredients in a big bowl
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, the lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on the salad and stir well to combine.
- Serve with crusty bread to soak up the lovely juice at the bottom of the bowl
- Happy Monday everyone!