Chocolate avocado mousse
How to eat a dessert without any regret? How to eat the entire bowl without feeling guilty? Here is the miracle solution: making dessert with no flour, no oil, no butter, no egg and no milk! Impossible? Let me show you! After mixing and matching a few recipes, this is what I came up with for a delicious chocolate avocado mousse! This one is vegan, raw and non-fat which is absolutely perfect when craving sweet as it is rich, creamy and chocolaty, everything you need to finish the entire bowl. Without saying that you cannot feel the avocado, it only gives texture but no flavor. It is also super easy, you only need 10 minutes ahead to make it (which can easily become a trap as I always have an avocado in my fridge) Once the mousse ready, feel free to add any topping you like such as raspberries, chopped grilled hazelnuts, mint, small slices of banana, ginger or some orange zest, to make it even more delicious! This chocolate avocado mousse is a dessert revolution, so let's get started!
Recipe for 2 bowls - Preparation 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 tablespoons of organic hazelnut butter
- 4 tablespoons of organic cacao powder (or more to taste)
- 1 vanilla bean extract
- a pinch of salt
- toppings: raspberries, grilled chopped hazelnuts, ginger...
- Pour all the ingredients in a food processor
- Mix until reaching the right smooth consistency
- With a spoon, divide into 2 bowls and chill in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes
- Once ready, add your toppings and enjoy :)