French - Bee pollen such as chia seeds is considered as a superfood due to its many benefits for your body. Pollen is the male seed of flowers. Bee pollen is the food of the young bee. It the most nourishing foods the nature has to offer as it contains nearly all nutriments humans need.
How much bee pollen per day? In order to fulfill you daily requirements, the best would be to eat a minimum of 15 grams (one big tablespoon) but if you wish to increase your intake or have some allergy treatment, add every day a few grains until reaching 25 grams.
Health benefits: Bee pollen has been tested by herbalists and doctors for a variety of medical conditions and has shown evidence that it has many health benefits.
- Due to the amino acids and vitamins contained in bee pollen, it is very good for your skin as it aims to treat inflammatory conditions and skin irritation, protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
- Bee pollen is one of the greatest source of natural energy due to its range of nutrients: Carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
- Bee pollen is also a great remedy to fight allergies. It is advised to take it at least six months before the season begins to make it works. Doctors used to stimulate the patient's own immune system to produce antibodies that will eliminate the allergic reaction.
- Due to its healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes help your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat. Bee Pollen self-digests, aids the digestion of other foods and is very effective for weight control. Taken into your digestive system, there is a speedy combustion, which makes fats burn faster and increases the rate of burned calories.
- Bee Pollen is full of antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels, prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function which can improve pregnancy.
Bee pollen can be incorporated into your diet very easily. The most effective way is to eat it with fruits at breakfast (with you miamôfruits) You can also add it on top of salads, to porridge or smoothies.