French - I don't usually cook risotto as I find it a bit heavy, especially for diner. I only eat it when I'm going to the restaurant or when I'm invited. But this one, I don't know why, was a bit lighter from the one I use to eat. This recipe is healthy, when fresh and organic ingredients are used, but don't eat it everyday, once in a while, this recipe is perfect to warm up your evening.
Recipe for two:
- 2 shallots cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic cut into small pieces
- 1 big zucchini cut in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 600 ml vegetables stock
- 200 grams of arborio rice
- 5 tablespoons of coconuts milk
- 10 leaves of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- In a warm sauce pan, drizzle some olive oil and add the garlic, the shallots and the zucchini and cook it for about 7 minutes
- In a big pan, add the coconut oil. When warm enough, add the rice and mix until the rice becomes translucent.
- Cover with a bit of vegetables stock and mix until it is absorbed
- Renew number 3. until there is no more vegetables stock
- Add the zucchini to the rice, the coconut milk and the coriander
- Mix until everything is well combined and warm
- Diner is served!